It takes everybody working together to end Domestic Violence. SafeHaven could not serve domestic violence survivors without the continued generosity of our donors, volunteers, partners, and friends.
Donations of every amount change lives.
- $4 provides play therapy supplies for the children residing in our shelters.
- $29 feeds a mother and 3 children three meals and two snacks for one day.
- $72 shelters a victim of domestic violence for 24 hours.
- $500 sends five children to Camp Heart for one weekend.
- $1000 provides one month of transitional housing for one family.
- $1,500 pays one hour of counseling for 30 survivors.
ATTENTION! This site is not currently protected by SSL encryption. Any unprotected transactions that are processed on this site may represent a significant liability. It is highly recommended that no live transactions are processed until this site is secure. Learn how to secure a site with SSL.