It takes everybody working together to end Domestic Violence. SafeHaven could not serve domestic violence survivors without the continued generosity of our donors, volunteers, partners, and friends.
Donations of every amount change lives.
- $5 provides play therapy supplies for children residing in our shelters.
- $30 feeds a mother and her children three meals and two snacks at our shelter.
- $75 provides a woman with emergency shelter for 24 hours.
- $500 sends five children to Camp Heart for one weekend.
- $1,000 provides a family one month of transitional housing.
- $1,500 provides 30 survivors with one hour of counseling.