Take a look at the list below to find ways you can help domestic violence survivors staying at SafeHaven. We’re so thankful for your support!
- Donate Financially
– This year has been tough on all of us, and your donations mean we can continue providing life-saving safety and resources to domestic violence survivors and their children who are fleeing abusive homes. Click the “Donate” button in the top left corner of your screen to donate now. For assistance, please contact Emily Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate Items
– Click the link above to find our immediate needs list for October. Items on this list provide the most basic needs for our families staying in our emergency shelters. You can shop from our Amazon Wish List to send items straight to SafeHaven, or drop off donations at our Berry Good Buys Store (1701 W. Berry Street, Fort Worth, TX).
- Holiday Opportunities
– Our most urgent holiday need is providing groceries for our housing families on Thanksgiving. Please consider donating a $25 grocery store or VISA gift card to help survivors purchase groceries to create their favorite Thanksgiving dishes.
Gift cards can be sent to:
Attn: Lindsay Edwards
1010 N. Center Street
Arlington, TX 76011
– For December holiday opportunities, please email Lindsay Edwards at email@example.com.
- Volunteer Opportunities
– Volunteer opportunities are available on a case-by-case basis, determined by current needs and ability to keep our clients as safe as possible. For more information, please contact Lindsay Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.