Our two shelters are frequently full. Many clients flee abusive situations with limited possessions, often just the clothes on their backs. With your help, SafeHaven provides women and children staying in our shelters with any items they need during their stay including clothes, toiletries, and baby care items. Please check our monthly Immediate Needs list and consider donating some of those items. For questions or additional information please contact Cristie King at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-502-7154.
We have also updated our Amazon Wish List! Take a look for a lengthier list of needs.
- Shoes (Womens, Mens, Boys and Girls)
- Socks (Toddlers, Boys and Girls)
- Boys Underwear
- Bristle Boar Brushes
- Ethnic Hair Care Products
- Baby Formula
- Twin, Full and Queen Sheet Sets
- Wash Cloths and Large Bath towels
- Gift Cards (Retail and Fuel)