Our two shelters are frequently full. Many clients flee abusive situations with limited possessions, often just the clothes on their backs. With your help, SafeHaven provides women and children staying in our shelters with any items they need during their stay including clothes, toiletries, and baby care items. Please check our monthly Immediate Needs list and consider donating some of those items. For questions or additional information please contact Cristie King at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-502-7154.
We have also updated our Amazon Wish List! Take a look for a lengthier list of needs.
- Women's and Children's Underwear (all sizes)
- Undershirts and Tank Tops (men's all sizes)
- Teen Boy Pajama Pants (all sizes)
- Training Potties
- Baby Wipes and Diaper Rash Cream
- Air Mattresses with Pumps
- Laundry Soap
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels
- Silverware Sets
- Uber Gift Cards
- The T Bus Passes