Our two shelters are frequently full. Many clients flee abusive situations with limited possessions, often just the clothes on their backs. With your help, SafeHaven provides women and children staying in our shelters with any items they need during their stay including clothes, toiletries, and baby care items. Please check our monthly Immediate Needs list and consider donating some of those items. For questions or additional information please contact Barb Reese at email@example.com or 817-502-7168.
- Teen Clothing (T-Shirts, Hoodies, Sweatpants)
- Shoes (All Sizes)
- Jackets (Boys and Girls Sizes)
- Deodorant (Women's and Men's)
- Children's Pain and Allergy Medicine
- Gift Cards (Retail and Fuel, i.e. - Walmart, Target, QT)
- The T - Local Seven Day Pass