Our two shelters are frequently full. Many clients flee abusive situations with limited possessions, often just the clothes on their backs. With your help, SafeHaven provides women and children staying in our shelters with any items they need during their stay including clothes, toiletries, and baby care items. Please check our monthly Immediate Needs list and consider donating some of those items. For questions or additional information please contact Cristie King at email@example.com or 817-502-7154.
- Women's Underwear (Sizes 5-11)
- Ethnic Hair Products and Brushes
- Adult Coats (Sizes S-3X)
- Cold/Flu Medication (Adult and Children)
- Baby Bottles
- Gift Cards (Retail and Fuel)
- The T - Local 7 Day Pass (Buy Here)